If you represent an organisation or are a health or social care professional who would like to work with Bulwell & Top Valley PCN then please use the form below to contact us.

If you are a patient in need of medical input then all of the the services provided by the PCN are available via your usual GP Surgery.

    *Please note that this inbox is not monitored by clinical staff and no medical advice or help can be accessed via this form. If you need medical input then this can be accessed via your relevant hospital medical team, your GP Surgery, 111, or the Emergency Department.