GP Practices in Bulwell & Top Valley PCN are working together with the Riverside Bulwell Community Pharmacy Clinic to deliver COVID booster vaccinations to our community
Book your booster appointment at the Riverside Clinic by clicking the link below and searching for the Riverside Vaccination Clinic postcode, NG6 8QJ
Who is eligible for a COVID booster jab?
Booster vaccine doses are available on the NHS for people most at risk from COVID-19 who have had a 2nd dose of a vaccine at least 6 months (over 190 days) ago
- people aged 50 and over
- people who live and work in care homes
- frontline health and social care workers
- people aged 16 and over with a health condition that puts them at high risk of getting seriously ill from COVID-19
- people aged 16 and over who are a main carer for someone at high risk from COVID-19
- people aged 16 and over who live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
Where are vaccinations being given?
Vaccinations are being given in pre-booked appointment slots in the Library Community Rooms at the Riverside Centre, Main Street, Bulwell, Nottingham, NG6 8QJ
Riverside Centre, Bulwell, NG8 8QJ
Which vaccination will I get?
Most people will be offered a booster dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine or Moderna vaccine.
This means your booster dose may be different from the vaccines you had for your 1st and 2nd doses.
Some people may be offered a booster dose of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine if they cannot have the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccine.